Monday, May 16, 2011

When Did Medieval Art Start?


It all started in 1432. In 1432-1481 a man named Mehed ruled. Art was made right then and there and was mostly painted or carved! I can tell u right now I wouldn’t have the patients to do that! Art was also considered to be swords from blacksmiths, I don’t know about you but that name seems kind of creepy!
            In the 1400’s well…that became the dark ages, it was VERY spiritual time. So that means the artists made sculptures that looked like God, and angles! They tended to put them in church’s. Speaking of Christian churches, you could NEVER go there if you wanted to get a divorce because they forbid it! I know its crazy, but that’s just what they believed in! now days it is so so different, I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing….I’m just going to say both.

No comments:

Post a Comment